Monday, September 26, 2011

Feeling so good

iGoogle:

'via Blog this'

I am feeling very good. It has come about in the last couple of weeks. It was gradual but I find myself have my little happy fits of twiddling my fingers and laughing out loud at nothing. I think that I feel good because I am not having any stomach distress, I am not having any gas I can't pass nor am in having bloated feelings that were transmitted to the anal area causing intense pain and a sense of having to go to the bathroom constantly. The bag of the iliostomy is an ugly reminder of what is actually going on now, but other than that my system is behaving quite well.

In about two weeks I undergo another surgical procedure to put the small intestine back together. I am hopping with the time to heal and the fact that the inflammation from the tumor is gone that my system will behave correctly in the future. I hope so, life is good again.

No comments:

Post a Comment