Saturday, April 11, 2015

Start of Week 3

April 11, 2015, the start of week 3 of recovery at home. I am discounting recovery starting in the hospital because I came out of the hospital so low I don't feel other than some healing of the wounds I recovered anything.

So two weeks have passed and I have progressed to having my staples our, I walk pretty good, my energy is still low and I have to rest a lot. I have been outside and helped Terry with some repairs I can't make yet.

My sleep is somewhat agitated. My mind is restless and just wanders and keeps me awake at night till quite late. I am taking some Melatonin and that does seem to help. However I fear the night because my mind just seems to take over reality and I have a hard time distinguishing between my macabre thoughts and easy times.

The swelling seems to have gone down in my abdomen. I tried on a pair of pants when I first got home and couldn't even close the waist I was so swollen. I tried a pair yesterday, they went on well, however I've lost so much weight I sure won't be able to wear them for a while.

The soreness has pretty much dissipated from my abdomen, but around the stoma it feels heavy and awkward. My stoma is working quite well but I'm not sure I've been eating the types of food that helps it work. I had an episode two days ago where I passed stool off/on for about an hour. It felt good, but I don't think I want that type of action. To me it seems that it is having somewhat of a hard time.

We are eating regular diet type foods with some minor adjustments. I don't eat foods with seeds or skins. Other than that I had a couple of pieces of pizza last night that was kind of spicey but so far it has not effected me.

My stomach feels mildly upset quite a bit. I do not get sick, I think it is just in the recovery stage from all the surgery. At this point I have to keep concentrating on the fact that I am stronger and feel better than I did two weeks ago. It is kind of hard when you feel so weak and tired. But I did cook breakfast this morning and that is a help to Terry.

C'mon week 3, let's get past fast!

1 comment:

  1. my name is Stephanie Brown I had bowel obstruction and I was so worried am I going to die soon. I made my search on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimonies on how Dr James  Herbal Medicine cured diseases likeRectum  effects, intestine damage, bowel obstruction, Ovarian disease,  Cancer, hypothyroidism, Herpes, COPD, HIV, Arthritis, Lyme disease,Hpv, Infections,Liver Disease, Autoimmune Diseases, Parkinson's disease,Lupus,Nephrology and Hypertension, Neurology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Women's Health, Oncology, Pediatrics, Pulmonary, ACUTE MYELOFIBROSIS, ALZHEIMER's symptoms, BREAST CANCER, DIABETES, HAIR LOSS AND HAIR TREATMENT, KIDNEY DISEASES, LEUKEMIA, MYELOID LEUKEMIA, STEM CELL TREATMENT   , On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr James As a man with Good Heart, I picked interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instructed me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I received His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 weeks of drinking his medicine, I went for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement the same few doctors and they represent a very small fraction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348152855846,Email...drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com   

    ReplyDelete